Top 5 Places to Dine out

My friend Valley Grrl just "tagged" me to list the top five places to dine out. Here they are...

1) JOCKO'S SHERPA SHACK

It's a bit out of the way in Nepal (on the corner of K2 and Maple St.) but if you really want true Himalayan cuisine it's the place to go! Chef Nicka Tee Dob Non makes the best buffalo "yak finger" appetizers on earth.

2) THE SHIM SHAMEINANTER

This "no frills" greasy spoon joint offers a variety of dishes that is never the same day to day. It's open everyday 24 hours except Thursdays between 10 & 11am as that's disposal p/u time. It's located in an alley downtown somewhere between the Biltmore Hotel and Burger King.

3) HASSLEHOFF'S BURGER AND BREW

This is a new place I've become a regular at. They offer good burgers to eat and good beer to water down. It's so casual, that your welcome to go shirtless and eat lying on the floor.

4) EL VEGANHORN

This little cafe in West Hollywood has the best German, Mexican, organic food in the world. The soy kielbasa taco is my favorite!

5) DAVE'S BELLYSHELF

Everything is on the menu here. What makes this place my favorite is it's comfort food. The kind you can sit back on the couch and eat watching late night TV staining the new shirt you just bought.

I now tag Megan and Mighty McPilgrim

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love El Veganhorn!!!

    Have you tried the free range hasenpfeffer chimichanga?

    Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, fun! Will have to wait to post my response after I return from this weekend's Spasms of Delight.

    ReplyDelete