Flashback Friday # 16

Tonight's RISD 20 year ago memory will be a short one. It's 8:30pm and I just got home from work after little sleep last night prepping, an early call time and a painfully long rush hour drive from a Newport Beach location. I'm wiped out.

My friend and fellow alum, Megan sent me these pics she took while in Providence of my old student housing for 3 of my 4 years. This is Congdon House. It looks just the same except for the fancy plaque on the wall above the front door. To this day I always call the house color Congdon yellow to myself when needing or seeing a shade like it in art or design.


I lived in the room on the far right second story in my Sophmore year...


Ahhh...the back porch room in my Senior year. My roomie Mike O'Bierne and I got official permission in writing from the Resident Director to use it. No one living there before was ever allowed, house security reasons (but it never really stopped them).


I'm going to update this post over the next few days with more stories and pics when I'm a little less weary and more focused. I'll let ya know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment