Tree Prop Finished


The tree prop I mentioned awhile back is finally finished and can reveal it was for knitting guru Vickie Howell and Caron Yarns at this week's CHA trade show (the Craft and Hobby Association) in Anaheim.


Actually, it's not really finished. Vickie will be "yarn bombing" it tomorrow in real time from the Caron booth. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

You can even watch her transform the tree LIVE via her Ustream channel beginning at 10am pacific Sunday.


I'll share the actual tree making process soon. It was full of many twists and turns (and I'm not talking about the branches). Here's a hint... remember the Stonehenge prop miscommunication in Spinal Tap?

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, I hope these go up to eleven.

    Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stonehenge where the demons roar! Did she tell you to make it 10 inches tall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love yarn bombin' and your own portable tree! :)

    ReplyDelete